COFE App, the coffee-centric marketplace app recently received the ’50 Top Tech Companies’ in Asia award. Organized by InterCon Conference, the event that brought together the best and brightest of the region’s technology companies under one roof was held at Grand Hyatt, Dubai between 14th – 16th October, 2019.
“Technological Innovation has always been a top priority for COFE App and the ‘Top Tech Companies’ Award by InterCon is an acknowledgement of our efforts in that direction. We are constantly looking to add ease to our user’s daily coffee rituals while offering them innovative services that help them save time and effort. None of this would have been possible had it not been for our team, our partners, our vendors and especially our users. I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for believing in COFE App,” said Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO, COFE App.
“We have been immensely impressed with COFE App’s journey so far and are looking forward to seeing how they will surpass their current services and offerings. The app was ranked highly by our panel of judges on account of their innovativeness, market demand and future readiness. We are sure that in the near future, COFE App will be serving not just coffee lovers in Kuwait but across the globe,” said Imran Ali, Vice Chair, InterCon, Dubai.
The Tech Innovation award comes on the heels of COFE App launching its unique COFE Maps service on the app, which allows users an interactive view of their closest COFE Shops. Over the past few months, the company has also been preparing for their global expansion by up-scaling their tech capacity to accommodate multiple markets. Having recently closed their Series A funding round, COFE App is now prepared to go global starting with UAE & KSA, as early as next month. Additionally, COFE App also offers a highly customized Rewards Program, a first-of-its-kind, where COFE lovers get rewarded by the brands they are loyal to.
Conceptualized in Kuwait by coffee enthusiasts who saw the future in taking the coffee business online, COFE App was developed in the Silicon Valley. Since its inception the brand has steadily growing user base has resulted in them winning a number of awards and accolades. COFE App was listed as the “Top 50 startups to watch for in the Arab World” by Forbes Magazine Middle East in 2018 and earlier this year COFE App’s Founder & CEO, Ali Al Ebrahim also received the ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ by Arabian Business Awards.
Beta launched in Kuwait in February 2018, COFE App enables customers to order and pay for their coffee online. With the app users have access to concierge services like get COFE at the coffee shop counter, office, car, classroom, hospital, and airport departures or have it delivered to their preferred address. The entire selection and purchasing process takes place in the app, which offers comprehensive menus and drink customization options.
About COFE App:
- Summer 2017: COFE App was seeded by its Kuwait-based founder Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim along with other coffee enthusiasts.
- February 2018: Conceptualized in Kuwait and developed in Silicon Valley, the App was beta launched.
- December 2018: The app has been featured in Forbes Middle East annual list of “Top 50 startups to watch for in the Arab world”.
- February 2019: The App closed a Pre-Series A Round of funding, raising US 3.2 Million Dollars funds from investors across the Middle East and from Silicon Valley.
- March 2019: Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app listed as one of the 6 Notable Arab Innovators by Forbes Middle East.
- April 2019: “Arabian Business Entrepreneur of the Year Award” awarded to Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app.
- September 2019: Nominated for the Tech Innovation Awards (results pending) at the annual Coffee Shop Innovation Expo to be held in London in November 2019.
COFE App features:
- A state-of-the-art Customer Rewards program that enables customers to collect points and redeem them with prizes
- Saves time through a quick, easy, seamless and simple coffee purchasing experience.
- Extensive menu options that enable drinks customization (for example: sugar, milk type, and other add-ons).
- Multiple delivery options, including fast delivery to office or home, store pick up, and in car delivery service.
- Catering services for meetings and private banquets, with on-site kiosk and barista service.
- Multiple payment options, including cash-on delivery, debit cards and credit on the account.
- Bilingual, available both in English and Arabic.
- COFE Maps: Map view showing all the COFE Shops around the users.
Download the app: https://land.ly/L8O9De