COFE App, the coffee-centric online marketplace today announced its expansion to the UAE. The brand is all set to serve the coffee enthusiasts living and visiting emirates in light of the Expo 2020 to be held this year. Having initially launched in Kuwait, and then expanded to KSA to serve 24 cities, the brand is now live for coffee lovers in UAE, one of GCC’s largest, most important markets.
COFE App has launched its services in the UAE across all seven Emirates i.e. Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah. The brand will serve as an online platform for all kinds of coffee houses including both international franchises as well as artisanal coffee roasters. The expansion was planned keeping in mind the Expo 2020 that will run from October 2020 onwards.
Commenting on the occasion, COFE App Founder & CEO, Ali Al Ebrahim said, “For us at COFE App, every new market that we open in brings us one step closer to our goal of serving all kinds of coffee lovers across the globe. We look forward to adding ease and efficiency in the daily coffee routines of users’ in the Emirates and are excited to hear their feedback. The timing for the launch couldn’t have been better with the Expo 2020 just around the corner. Considering the kind of international crowd, the UAE attracts, it will be interesting to serve customers from different countries and backgrounds as well as varying coffee preferences.”
Having successfully expanded to KSA in December 2019, the UAE launch will enable the mobile application to serve a greater number of audiences within the GCC & MENA Region, before it expands into the international market starting with Turkey and United Kingdom in 2020. As one of the fastest growing market’s in the region, the UAE expansion is a crucial step in the brand’s strategic growth plan. With exclusive centers catering to multi-commodity sectors, Dubai attracts coffee companies from around the world, serving every kind of coffee connoisseur, making it a natural choice when it comes to furthering COFE App’s growth objectives.
Since its official launch in November, 2018, COFE App has been well-received both by coffee lovers as well as the media. COFE App even before its launch in the UAE, has received considerable attention from the Emirates and was recognized as one of the most promising 100 Arab Start Ups by Arab Youth Centre in Dubai, UAE (2017) held under the patronage of Sheikh His Highness Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs.
COFE App was created and perfected over time by using research on customer behaviors as well as feedback from early adaptors. What gives the mobile application an edge over its competitors is its seamless UI/UX and intuitive services, all created keeping in mind the user, while the app’s backend focuses on the requirements of coffee shop owners and employees, allowing them to create highly customizable online store fronts, adding yet another revenue stream to their business. Another salient feature of the application is the customizable Rewards Program, wherein users unlock levels and earn rewards (like free drinks, free food items, and discounts on every order) from their favorite COFE Shops, when ordering through the app.
The App offers concierge services that enable customers to customize, order and pay for their coffee online, which can then be collected at the counter, office, car, hospital, airport departure gates. The App serves all kinds of coffee needs from ready-to-drink beverages, machines and beans.
About COFE App:
- Summer 2017: COFE App was seeded by its Kuwait-based founder Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim along with other coffee enthusiasts.
- February 2018: Conceptualized in Kuwait and developed in Silicon Valley, the App was beta launched.
- December 2018: The app has been featured in Forbes Middle East annual list of “Top 50 startups to watch for in the Arab world”.
- February 2019: The App closed a Pre-Series A Round of funding, raising US 3.2 Million Dollars funds from investors across the Middle East and from Silicon Valley.
- March 2019: Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app listed as one of the 6 Notable Arab Innovators by Forbes Middle East.
- April 2019: “Arabian Business Entrepreneur of the Year Award” awarded to Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app.
- September 2019: Nominated for the Tech Innovation Awards at the annual Coffee Shop Innovation Expo to held in London in November 2019.
COFE App features:
- A state-of-the-art Customer Rewards program that enables customers to collect points and redeem them with prizes
- Saves time through a quick, easy, seamless and simple coffee purchasing experience.
- Extensive menu options that enable drinks customization (for example: sugar, milk type, and other add-ons).
- Multiple pick up options, including store pick up, at the office, in car, airport gate, hospital room, and university classroom.
- Catering services for meetings and private banquets, with on-site kiosk and barista service.
- Multiple payment options, including cash-on delivery, debit cards and credit on the account.
- Bilingual, available both in English and Arabic.
- COFE Maps: Map view showing all the COFE Shops around the users.
Download link: https://land.ly/L8O9De