COFE App, the coffee-centric marketplace mobile application announced its expansion to KSA, starting with 24 cities across the Kingdom. The announcement came on the occasion of the app completing a year since its official 2.0 launch. Currently available in the most important Saudi cities, including but not limited to Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca and Medina, the app will soon expand to include all of the Kingdom as well as other GCC states with UAE, Bahrain & Oman being next in the pipeline. COFE App’s expansion is an integral step in realizing the company’s vision to serve coffee communities across the world.
Commenting on the occasion, COFE App Founder & CEO, Ali Al Ebrahim said, “Our expansion in Saudi is only the first step in COFE App’s expansion. We soon expect to serve coffee enthusiast across the region, before reaching out to the international audience with our launch in UK next year. With a vast majority of KSA citizens being technology literate with access to both smartphones and internet, KSA is one of the most crucial markets for any tech based company to expand to. We’re hoping that the audience here will also love and appreciate the app and all the work we have put into it, like our users in Kuwait.”
Coffee as a beverage enjoys a special place in the Saudi culture, regardless of age, gender, and class, it brings people from various walks of life together. An essential part of people’s lifestyles and daily routines, COFE App’s ambition is to use technology to add ease, and speed to its users caffeine rituals.
COFE App was created and perfected over time by using research on customer behaviors as well as feedback from early adaptors. What gives the mobile application an edge over its competitors is its seamless UI/UX and intuitive services, all created keeping in mind the user, while the app’s backend focuses on the requirements of coffee shop owners and employees, allowing them to create highly customizable online store fronts, adding yet another revenue stream to their business. Another salient feature of the application is the customizable Rewards Program, wherein users unlock levels and earn rewards (like free drinks, free food items, free delivery and discounts on every order) from their favorite COFE Shops, when ordering through the app.
The App offers concierge services that enable customers to customize, order and pay for their coffee online, which can then be collected at the counter, office, car, hospital, airport departure gates as well as delivery to preferred location. The App serves all kinds of coffee needs from ready-to-drink beverages, machines and beans.
COFE App currently serves coffee lovers in KSA in the following cities: Riyadh, Jeddah, Makkah Al-Ahsa, Sultanate, Dammam, Taif, Al-Kharj, Medina, Qassim, Buraidah, Asir, Tabuk, Hail, Northern Borders, Jazan, Najran, Al-Baha, Al-Jawf, Hafar Al-Batin, Abha, Khobar, Arar, Sakaka.
About COFE App:
- Summer 2017: COFE App was seeded by its Kuwait-based founder Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim along with other coffee enthusiasts.
- February 2018: Conceptualized in Kuwait and developed in Silicon Valley, the App was beta launched.
- December 2018: The app has been featured in Forbes Middle East annual list of “Top 50 startups to watch for in the Arab world”.
- February 2019: The App closed a Pre-Series A Round of funding, raising US 3.2 Million Dollars funds from investors across the Middle East and from Silicon Valley.
- March 2019: Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app listed as one of the 6 Notable Arab Innovators by Forbes Middle East.
- April 2019: “Arabian Business Entrepreneur of the Year Award” awarded to Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app.
- September 2019: Nominated for the Tech Innovation Awards (results pending) at the annual Coffee Shop Innovation Expo to be held in London in November 2019.
COFE App features:
- A state-of-the-art Customer Rewards program that enables customers to collect points and redeem them with prizes
- Saves time through a quick, easy, seamless and simple coffee purchasing experience.
- Extensive menu options that enable drinks customization (for example: sugar, milk type, and other add-ons).
- Multiple delivery options, including fast delivery to office or home, store pick up, and in car delivery service.
- Catering services for meetings and private banquets, with on-site kiosk and barista service.
- Multiple payment options, including cash-on delivery, debit cards and credit on the account.
- Bilingual, available both in English and Arabic.
- COFE Maps: Map view showing all the COFE Shops around the users.
Download link: https://land.ly/L8O9De