COFE App, the online coffee-centric marketplace recently completed its internship program for Kuwaiti students in cooperation with LOYAC. The training module designed for youth aged between 16-27 years of age was aimed at preparing the students for the corporate world by helping them develop their professionals as well as communication skills.
The eight-week development program gave the students the opportunity to gather hands-on experience while working with COFE Shops affiliated to the mobile application. Students gathered practical knowledge and technical know-how while actively working at the COFE Shop branches.
Commenting on the occasion, COFE App Founder & CEO Ali Al Ebrahim said, “We believe that it is our responsibility to help build the future work force of the country. At COFE App we recognize the importance of practical, hands-on knowledge and are extremely happy that we were able to work with LOYAC in order to deliver this to the students. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our partnering vendors for extending this opportunity to the Kuwaiti youth.”
Ali Al Ebrahim further added that training programs such as these are important in helping students determine their career paths early on. Not only does it give them experience but also helps improve their interpersonal skills. As a Kuwait-based business COFE App considers it their social responsibility to help create an efficient work-force that will help further the country’s economic resources and create leaders for tomorrow.
Students participating in the program also expressed their happiness at completing the certification and were grateful to the coffee-centric application for giving them the opportunity. They believe that the experience gathered from this training module will go a long way in helping them prepare for the corporate world by giving them a realistic picture of what is expected of them on-the-job and how they can complete their tasks with increased efficiency. However, the biggest highlight for the students was the opportunity to be able to work with COFE Shops they love and frequent as customers and understand all the effort that goes on behind the scenes in order to serve the best cup of coffee.
COFE App is an online coffee marketplace mobile application conceptualized in Kuwait and developed in Silicon Valley to connect coffee house chains and specialty coffee roasters with coffee lovers through a seamless, easy and efficient user-interface. COFE App enables customers to order and pay for their coffee online. With the app users can get COFE at the coffee shop counter, office, car, classroom, hospital, and airport departures or have it delivered to their preferred address. The entire selection and purchasing process takes place in the app, which offers comprehensive menus and drink customization options.
About COFE App:
- Summer 2017: COFE App was seeded by its Kuwait-based founder Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim along with other coffee enthusiasts.
- February 2018: Conceptualized in Kuwait and developed in Silicon Valley, the App was beta launched.
- December 2018: The app has been featured in Forbes Middle East annual list of “Top 50 startups to watch for in the Arab world”.
- February 2019: The App closed a Pre-Series A Round of funding, raising US 3.2 Million Dollars funds from investors across the Middle East and from Silicon Valley.
- March 2019: Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app listed as one of the 6 Notable Arab Innovators by Forbes Middle East.
- April 2019: “Arabian Business Entrepreneur of the Year Award” awarded to Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app.
- September 2019: Nominated for the Tech Innovation Awards at the annual Coffee Shop Innovation Expo to held in London in November 2019.
COFE App features:
- A state-of-the-art Customer Rewards program that enables customers to collect points and redeem them with prizes
- Saves time through a quick, easy, seamless and simple coffee purchasing experience.
- Extensive menu options that enable drinks customization (for example: sugar, milk type, and other add-ons).
- Multiple delivery options, including fast delivery to office or home, store pick up, and in car delivery service.
- Catering services for meetings and private banquets, with on-site kiosk and barista service.
- Multiple payment options, including cash-on delivery, debit cards and credit on the account.
- Bilingual, available both in English and Arabic.
- COFE Maps: Map view showing all the COFE Shops around the users.
Download link: https://land.ly/L8O9De