COFE App, the coffee-centric marketplace mobile application recently announced their collaboration with Darisni, the go-to learning platform for students in the Arab world. The partnership is aimed at creating a cohesive self-learning environment for students to support their academic endeavors. As part of the collaboration, the brands will also be awarding one lucky student the ‘Golden Student’ award giving them access to a year worth of complimentary coffee and Darisni.
COFE App along with Darisni will offer coffee workshops for aspiring baristas, as well as host fun and interactive learning events such as Trivia Nights and Brain Competitions, elevating the way students approach education. Additionally, unique promotions supported by both mobile applications will include subscriptions, gifts and discounted top-ups.
“Having been a student myself, I understand the importance of an uninterrupted flow of coffee to take you through exams and project deadlines. Our partnership with Darisni is aimed at taking this unbreakable connection between books and coffee to a whole new level. We want to make education a fun experience for today’s youth by making learning an approachable, enriching and entertaining experience. We are hoping that the collaboration with Darisni and the subsequent offerings will fuel students to do better and achieve more,” said Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE App.
The strategic partnership with Darisni comes just in time as COFE App prepares for its regional expansion in the upcoming months. With over 280,000 students across the Middle East subscribed to the mobile application, Darisni will also offer similar services to students in additional markets as COFE app expands.
Commenting on the occasion, Noor Boodai, Founder & CEO, Darisni said, “We have been working relentlessly to make education accessible and enjoyable for teachers, parents and students. As a technology startup, we identify with COFE App’s endeavors in using technology to enhance people’s lives. We are positive that our subscribers will enjoy and appreciate both Darisni and COFE App’s efforts towards making learning fun and engaging.”
Both COFE App and Darisni are innovative Kuwait-based startups that have, in a short time, created a niche for themselves by easing app users’ life. The service offerings created by both tech-startups have helped add ease and comfort to users’ lives. This strategic partnership opens them up to an even larger audience.
About COFE App:
- Summer 2017: COFE App was seeded by its Kuwait-based founder Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim along with other coffee enthusiasts.
- February 2018: Conceptualized in Kuwait and developed in Silicon Valley, the App was beta launched.
- December 2018: The app has been featured in Forbes Middle East annual list of “Top 50 startups to watch for in the Arab world”.
- February 2019: The App closed a Pre-Series A Round of funding, raising US 3.2 Million Dollars funds from investors across the Middle East and from Silicon Valley.
- March 2019: Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app listed as one of the 6 Notable Arab Innovators by Forbes Middle East.
- April 2019: “Arabian Business Entrepreneur of the Year Award” awarded to Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app.
- September 2019: Nominated for the Tech Innovation Awards (results pending) at the annual Coffee Shop Innovation Expo to be held in London in November 2019.
COFE App features:
- A state-of-the-art Customer Rewards program that enables customers to collect points and redeem them with prizes
- Saves time through a quick, easy, seamless and simple coffee purchasing experience.
- Extensive menu options that enable drinks customization (for example: sugar, milk type, and other add-ons).
- Multiple delivery options, including fast delivery to office or home, store pick up, and in car delivery service.
- Catering services for meetings and private banquets, with on-site kiosk and barista service.
- Multiple payment options, including cash-on delivery, debit cards and credit on the account.
- Bilingual, available both in English and Arabic.
- COFE Maps: Map view showing all the COFE Shops around the users.
Download link: https://land.ly/L8O9De
Darisni is the region’s first and largest online platform that provides instant and affordable tutoring services and educational content that mapped to several curriculums in the Arab World. The interactive, multi-subject platform delivers a seamless discovery-based experience that brings unparalleled value to the world of supplemental learning. It provides access to private tutoring, learning courses, video content, practice exams and exercises at a more affordable rate. Subjects covered within the app include, Mathematics & Science (available in English and Arabic), English, and Arabic, with additional subjects to be added in the future. Through a secure, live chat session, highly-vetted tutors guide students through the necessary steps to develop an understanding of their subject matter, which they can then apply to finding solutions to their questions. Well-designed content – created by experienced teachers and subject matter experts – are provided within the app in multiple format. To cater to the various learning habits and needs. Darisni can be downloaded from the Apple Store and Google Play.
Darisni by the numbers: 300K+ students, 400+ tutors, 900+ video library, serving over 14 countries and over 4,000,000 tutoring minutes
Start now at www.darisni.me