COFE App, the coffee-centric marketplace app announced today that it successfully raised seven figures Series A funding without disclosing the exact amount of the investment, after receiving a valuation of USD 25 million by top private sector firms. COFE App’s series A funding round has added a stellar consortium of regional and international strategic investors to the brand’s illustrious list of partners. The funds secured during this round will support COFE App’s worldwide expansion plans, as well as put greater emphasis on their tech innovation strategy.
Given that COFE App has already up-scaled its tech capacity to accommodate multiple markets, the Series A funding has put the brand on a definitive path to global expansion. The new investment round has enabled COFE App to capitalize on its position as a leader in the coffee marketplace, helping the company take its integration of everything coffee related to an even greater number of users. COFE App, is now ready to serve coffee communities around the world.
Commenting on the occasion, Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE App said, “We have always worked with partners and investors who believe in our vision of creating a global COFE community. Over the last few months we have been working continuously on scaling up our tech to support our expansion strategy, and I am happy to say, with the Series A Funding Round successfully closed, COFE family is prepared to go international soon. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has believed in our startup, especially our customers who through their continued trust push us to work harder every day.”
COFE App brings together tradition and technology. In a region where coffee is more than just a beverage, COFE is at the very heart of its conversations. As a lifestyle app, COFE calls for innovation in how people access this much-loved beverage. Created by a team of COFE fueled tech engineers from around the world, COFE App offers its consumers an immersive user experience. An app that makes the COFE ordering easy, efficient and engaging.
Since its inception COFE App has been striving to digitize the coffee marketplace industry while simultaneously building on its tech innovations to give customers a state-of-the-art mobile application that brings all their favorite COFE Shops; international franchises as well as artisanal COFE Shops; onto one intelligent platform. Product innovation has always been a key area of focus for the brand, allowing COFE Shops to expand their business offerings and services by taking their products online. The tech breakthroughs made the app also focus on developing a unique app, with smart UI that gives app users easy access to their daily caffeine, gain rewards and receive various benefits.
About COFE App:
- Summer 2017: COFE App was seeded by its Kuwait-based founder Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim along with other coffee enthusiasts.
- February 2018: Conceptualized in Kuwait and developed in Silicon Valley, the App was beta launched.
- December 2018: The app has been featured in Forbes Middle East annual list of “Top 50 startups to watch for in the Arab world”.
- February 2019: The App closed a Pre-Series A Round of funding, raising US 3.2 Million Dollars funds from investors across the Middle East and from Silicon Valley.
- March 2019: Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app listed as one of the 6 Notable Arab Innovators by Forbes Middle East.
- April 2019: “Arabian Business Entrepreneur of the Year Award” awarded to Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app.
- September 2019: Nominated for the Tech Innovation Awards (results pending) at the annual Coffee Shop Innovation Expo to be held in London in November 2019.
COFE App features:
- A state-of-the-art Customer Rewards program that enables customers to collect points and redeem them with prizes
- Saves time through a quick, easy, seamless and simple coffee purchasing experience.
- Extensive menu options that enable drinks customization (for example: sugar, milk type, and other add-ons).
- Multiple delivery options, including fast delivery to office or home, store pick up, and in car delivery service.
- Catering services for meetings and private banquets, with on-site kiosk and barista service.
- Multiple payment options, including cash-on delivery, debit cards and credit on the account.
- Bilingual, available both in English and Arabic.
- COFE Maps: Map view showing all the COFE Shops around the users.
For Further information, please contact:
Zahra Husain: P.R & Content Manager
Phone: +965 66431945