COFE App, the coffee-centric marketplace has been nominated as one of the top 5 companies in the Tech Innovation Award category at the London Coffee Shop Innovation Expo. After having received the Top 50 Tech Companies in Asia last month, COFE App is the only Kuwait-based startup to have made it to the nominee list. The event scheduled for 19-20 November will bring together over 250 coffee industry giants and tech innovators from across the world in London, UK.
The Tech Innovation Award celebrates transformative technology that is revolutionizing the future of the food & tech scene be it through streamlining operations, enhancing customer experience, or optimizing profitability. COFE App has been nominated for the award along with European Fintech brand Viva Wallet; coffee rating and review application Coffunity; blockchain technology platform iFinca; and wireless digital marketing enablers The Dining Hub.
The Coffee Innovation Expo will also feature keynote speeches from global coffee leaders such as Oliver Rosevear of Costa Coffee, Felix Marcos of Paul, Kimberley Lasi of Pret A Manger, Hannah Mckay of Caffé Nero, Paolo Peretti of Pattiserie Valerie and COFE App’s Founder & CEO Ali Al Ebrahim.
As one of the preferred tech platforms for coffee lovers in Kuwait and across the GCC, the mobile application has been consistently making headlines for its tech innovation and unique service offerings since its inception in 2017.
Commenting on the nomination, Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE App, said, “Technology is at the very heart of our startup. We have always tried to offer innovative solutions to our customers’ daily coffee needs, while providing our vendors with a state-of-the-art online storefront and highly-customizable rewards program. We’re extremely excited about our nomination for the Tech Innovation Awards, and the endless possibilities it holds for coffee lovers beyond the region.”
The Tech Innovation Award nomination is one is the long list of accolades that the brand has received so far. COFE App was recently awarded the Top 50 Tech Companies in Asia Award by InterCon and has also been listed by Forbes Middle East as one of the 50 startups to watch in the Arab World. COFE App was among the most promising 100 Arab Start Ups by The Arab Youth Centre in Dubai, UAE in 2017. Ali Al Ebrahim was the recipient of the Arabian Business Entrepreneur of the Year Awards for his work with COFE App.
Conceptualized by coffee lovers in Kuwait and developed by coffee fueled software engineers in Silicon Valley, COFE App was created to serve the coffee community world over. The app offers concierge services that enable customers to customize, order and pay for their coffee online, which can then be collected at counter, office, car, hospital, airport departure gates as well as delivery to preferred location. The app serves all kinds of coffee needs from ready-to-drink beverages, machines and beans.
About COFE App:
- Summer 2017: COFE App was seeded by its Kuwait-based founder Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim along with other coffee enthusiasts.
- February 2018: Conceptualized in Kuwait and developed in Silicon Valley, the App was beta launched.
- December 2018: The app has been featured in Forbes Middle East annual list of “Top 50 startups to watch for in the Arab world”.
- February 2019: The App closed a Pre-Series A Round of funding, raising US 3.2 Million Dollars funds from investors across the Middle East and from Silicon Valley.
- March 2019: Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app listed as one of the 6 Notable Arab Innovators by Forbes Middle East.
- April 2019: “Arabian Business Entrepreneur of the Year Award” awarded to Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app.
- September 2019: Nominated for the Tech Innovation Awards (results pending) at the annual Coffee Shop Innovation Expo to be held in London in November 2019.
COFE App features:
- A state-of-the-art Customer Rewards program that enables customers to collect points and redeem them with prizes
- Saves time through a quick, easy, seamless and simple coffee purchasing experience.
- Extensive menu options that enable drinks customization (for example: sugar, milk type, and other add-ons).
- Multiple delivery options, including fast delivery to office or home, store pick up, and in car delivery service.
- Catering services for meetings and private banquets, with on-site kiosk and barista service.
- Multiple payment options, including cash-on delivery, debit cards and credit on the account.
- Bilingual, available both in English and Arabic.
- COFE Maps: Map view showing all the COFE Shops around the users.
Download link: https://land.ly/L8O9De