COFE App, Kuwait’s favorite online coffee marketplace app, recently announced their partnership with American Express Middle East (AEME), the world class financial service provider. The collaboration comes in the wake for COFE App’s expansion plans to markets beyond the GCC, and is all set to open new opportunities to provide specialized services and unique offers to the customers from both the powerhouse brands.
A revolutionary concept, COFE App offers coffee shops and customers with a convenient middle ground, reducing the distance between them and their daily caffeine fix. The app has received widespread appreciation from users in Kuwait and media across the GCC region.
Commenting on the occasion, COFE App Founder & CEO, Ali Al Ebrahim said, “Ever since the inception of COFE App we have worked towards establishing partnerships that enhance our customer’s experience. We are very excited about an internationally renowned brand such as AMEX Middle East becoming a part of the COFE family”.
COFE App is an online coffee marketplace mobile application conceptualized in Kuwait and developed in Silicon Valley to connect coffee house chains and specialty coffee roasters with coffee lovers through a seamless, easy and efficient user-interface. COFE App enables customers to order and pay for their coffee online. With the app, users can get COFE at the coffee shop counter, office, car, hospital, and airport departures or have it delivered to their preferred address. The entire selection and purchasing process takes place in the app, which offers comprehensive menus and drink customization options.
“As a global services company, we at American Express Middle East aim to continuously establish unique long-lasting relationships with businesses and customers and provide them with our powerful backing, so they can move forward in life. And through our partnership with COFE App, we are giving our customers access to products and experiences that enrich their lives,” said Rasheed Khuzam – Regional Director, American Express Middle East.
About COFE App:
- Summer 2017: COFE App was seeded by its Kuwait-based founder Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim along with other coffee enthusiasts.
- February 2018: Conceptualized in Kuwait and developed in Silicon Valley, the App was beta launched.
- December 2018: The app has been featured in Forbes Middle East annual list of “Top 50 startups to watch for in the Arab world”.
- February 2019: The App closed a Pre-Series A Round of funding, raising US 3.2 Million Dollars funds from investors across the Middle East and from Silicon Valley.
COFE App features:
- A state-of-the-art Customer Rewards program that enables customers to collect points and redeem them with prizes
- Saves time through a quick, easy, seamless and simple coffee purchasing experience.
- Extensive menu options that enable drinks customization (for example: sugar, milk type, and other add-ons).
- Multiple delivery options, including fast delivery to office or home, store pick up, and in car delivery service.
- Catering services for meetings and private banquets, with on-site kiosk and barista service.
- Multiple payment options, including cash-on delivery, debit cards and credit on the account.
About AMEX (Middle East) B.S.C.(c):
AMEX (Middle East) B.S.C. (c) – American Express provides a service experience that makes a difference every day, through reliable, flexible, tailored and rewarding solutions for its Card members, merchants and business partners.
American Express began operations in the MENA region in 1959 and set up its first office in Bahrain in 1977. In 1992, American Express Middle East B.S.C (c) was established in Bahrain as a joint venture company owned by American Express and Mawarid Investment Limited. Today, American Express Middle East employs more than 500 staff in the region, covering its consumer card, corporate payments and merchant businesses across all the Middle East and North Africa region.
AMEX Middle East is a payments company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business across the Middle East and North Africa.
Learn more at www.americanexpress.com.bh