365 lucky COFE App users to win SAR1000 through daily cash draws.
Coffee lovers to gain access to 30,000 free beverages through the year.
KSA, 19th January, 2020: STC Pay, the top-notch digital secure wallet for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and COFE App, the coffee-centric marketplace app announced their annual partnership today. The strategic partnership between the two powerhouse brands will enable them to reach out to coffee lovers across the kingdom with exclusive offers and promotions. COFE App, having recently launched its platform for coffee-lovers in KSA, is now working towards adding more value to its users’ daily coffee runs starting with the daily SAR 1000 cash prize draw called the STC Golden COFE Contest.
STC Pay Golden COFE Contest starting in February 2020, will kick-off the brands’ annual partnership. Through the contest, one lucky COFE App users will win SAR1000 cash everyday, for the coming 365 days. In order to participate in the daily cash draw, COFE App users have to simply do what they do everyday, GET COFE! The collaboration will also see COFE App providing 30,000 complimentary beverages to app users through the year.
STC Pay is a trending app that gives users full control over their money on the go. Sending money locally and internationally or paying for goods and services instantly, providing customers a new alternative to what is being offered in the market. More than a digital wallet it is a bank on your mobile. As the country moves towards a digital nation as part of the 2030 vision, this was an opportune time for STC to enter the sector, specially since the banking sector remains traditional by offering the same products and services.
Commenting on the occasion, Founder & CEO of COFE App, Ali Al Ebrahim said, “We at COFE App are extremely excited to start serving coffee lovers in KSA and the partnership with STC Pay will enable us to reach out to more and more people. At COFE App, we have always believed in strategic partnerships and there is no better company to collaborate with than STC Pay when it comes to KSA. The annual partnership is sure to add value to both COFE App and STC Pay customers’ daily caffeine rituals. Being the leading digital wallet company for KSA, we would like to thank STC Pay for placing their trust in COFE App and collaborating with us, as we expand to serve customers across the region.”
The offers and promotions resulting from the partnership are catered towards a large audience that also already using STC Pay in the Kingdom, a number that is set to increase substantially in the coming months. COFE App will not only reduce the distance between app users and their daily coffee needs, but also reward them for doing so.
The app is an an online coffee marketplace mobile application conceptualized in Kuwait and developed in Silicon Valley to connect coffee house chains and specialty coffee roasters with coffee lovers through a seamless, easy and efficient user-interface. COFE App enables customers to order and pay for their coffee online. With the app, users can get COFE at the coffee shop counter, office, car, hospital, and airport departures or have it delivered to their preferred address. The entire selection and purchasing process takes place in the app, which offers comprehensive menus and drink customization options.
About COFE App:
- Summer 2017: COFE App was seeded by its Kuwait-based founder Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim along with other coffee enthusiasts.
- February 2018: Conceptualized in Kuwait and developed in Silicon Valley, the App was beta launched.
- December 2018: The app has been featured in Forbes Middle East annual list of “Top 50 startups to watch for in the Arab world”.
- February 2019: The App closed a Pre-Series A Round of funding, raising US 3.2 Million Dollars funds from investors across the Middle East and from Silicon Valley.
- March 2019: Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app listed as one of the 6 Notable Arab Innovators by Forbes Middle East.
- April 2019: “Arabian Business Entrepreneur of the Year Award” awarded to Mr. Ali Al Ebrahim, Founder & CEO of COFE app.
- September 2019: Nominated for the Tech Innovation Awards at the annual Coffee Shop Innovation Expo to held in London in November 2019.
COFE App features:
- A state-of-the-art Customer Rewards program that enables customers to collect points and redeem them with prizes
- Saves time through a quick, easy, seamless and simple coffee purchasing experience.
- Extensive menu options that enable drinks customization (for example: sugar, milk type, and other add-ons).
- Multiple pick up options, including store pick up, at the office, in car, airport gate, hospital room, and university classroom.
- Catering services for meetings and private banquets, with on-site kiosk and barista service.
- Multiple payment options, including cash-on delivery, debit cards and credit on the account.
- Bilingual, available both in English and Arabic.
- COFE Maps: Map view showing all the COFE Shops around the users.
Download link: https://land.ly/L8O9De